Enhance is a VR app, released on 2020, that offers a library of brain training games that test and train various cognitive skills like memory, problem solving, flexibility, working memory, spatial orientation, motor control, task switching and planning.
Awards and Nominations
– Software Architecture;
– Software Engineering;
– Gameplay Systems;
– User, Device, Input, and Gameplay Data tracking systems;
– REST Client;
– Amazon Kinesis Client;
– Third Party Virtual Reality SDKs Integration (Oculus SDK, Steam VR SDK, HTC VIVE SDK, HP Omnicept SDK, Pico VR SDK, XR Space SDK);
– Unity VR Platform Setup and Build Tools;
– Release Management;
– Technical Documentation;
– Stores Publishing (Steam, Oculus Store, Side Quest Store, Itch.io, HTC Viveport Store, Pico Store);
– Porting of Enhance games for the Alcove Playground VR application in partnership with Rendever and AARP Inovation Labs.
Cognitive Skill Stats