November 2017 – …
Freelance Software Developer
I am currently working as a freelance Software Developer. Feel free to contact me to start a new collaboration.
March 2014 – October 2017
Software Developer, Bica Studios, Lisboa, Portugal
I worked as a game programmer at Bica Studios on several titles for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Microsoft Hololens, Windows OS and Mac OS, where I worked and improved my skills on the following areas:
- – game managers (game manager, achievement manager, sound manager, input manager, object pool manager, …);
- – gameplay;
- – artificial intelligence;
- – UI;
- – optimization;
- – game design tools;
- – automation tools to import art assets, analyse the assets’ data and convert to game content and data;
- – test tools;
- – release management;
- – stores publishing (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Microsoft Windows Store);
- – version control (Source Tree, BitBucket, Mercurial SCM);
- – fast prototyping of many new and cool ideas.
During the last 2 years on Bica Studios I worked with Augmented Reality technology like Apple ARKit, Google Tango, Microsoft Hololens and Vuforia.
March 2013 – August 2013
Software Developer Intern, Prendinger Laboratory, National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Japan
During the internship I worked on two projects:
- – iCO2: multiplayer online eco-driving serious game in a 3D virtual world developed with Unity;
- – Biosafety Lab: training application controlled with the Kinect or with a mouse in a 3D virtual world to teach medical students how to solve and avoid accidents in a high security biological laboratory also developed with Unity.
During the internship I was co-author of the following articles:
- – Intelligent biohazard training based on real-time task recognition, ACM Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems, Vol. 6, Issue 3, 2016.10.
- – iCO2: a networked game for collecting eco-driving behavior data, IEEE Internet Computing, Special Issue on Networked Games, Vol. 18, No. 3, 2014.5/6, pp 28-35.